Learn more about the landscape and heritage through walks, talks and other events. Volunteer to help at events, to carry out surveys or practical conservation tasks. Become a champion for the AONB by raising awareness in your own community and by supporting local projects.
Keer to Kent – the Landscape Trust’s magazine
Published three times a year, “Keer to Kent” is a magazine dedicated to the exploration and discussion of a wide variety of subjects associated with the Trust and the local area.
The Spring 2019 edition (98) of Keer to Kent includes:
- Story of the Stones, a new Geological Assessment of the AONB
- Coldwell Parrock, the history of our first Coldwell reserve.
- Thrang Brow limekiln, one man’s mission to restore a forgotten industrial monument.
- The Silverdale Viking Hoard and what we can learn from it.
The magazine is available from the AONB office and various local outlets, price £1.70 (free to members).
Back issues are also available at £1.00 for the recent past issue (97) and 50p for 96, all others free, postage extra.
An index of articles, photographs and other items from the past issues of Keer to Kent is now available here. If you would like a copy of any such items, please contact the Secretary who will be pleased to help with your enquiry.
- Telephone:01524 761034
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org