Learn more about the landscape and heritage through walks, talks and other events. Volunteer to help at events, to carry out surveys or practical conservation tasks. Become a champion for the AONB by raising awareness in your own community and by supporting local projects.
Keer to Kent – the journal of the Landscape Trust
Published three times a year, “Keer to Kent” is a journal dedicated to the exploration and discussion of a wide variety of subjects associated with the Trust and the local area.
The Summer 2019 edition (99) of Keer to Kent includes:
- Photo competition – Could your picture be our 2020 calendar cover shot?
- The Coldwell Horseshoe – The Landscape Trust making space for nature.
- Three years of the grants fund – Making a difference in our local community.
- Managing ash woodlands – Living with the impacts of ash dieback.
The journal is available from the AONB office and various local outlets, price £1.70 (free to members).
Back issues are also available at £1.00 for the recent past issue (98) and 50p for 97, all others free, postage extra.
An index of articles, photographs and other items from the past issues of Keer to Kent is now available here. If you would like a copy of any such items, please contact the Secretary who will be pleased to help with your enquiry.
- Telephone:01524 761034
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org