What We Do
We work in partnership and aim to achieve • an outstanding landscape, rich in wildlife and cultural heritage • a thriving, sustainable economy and vibrant communities • a strong connection between people and the landscape
The Management Plan
The Arnside & Silverdale AONB Management Plan 2014-19 is a statutory document which sets out a shared vision for the next 20 years. It describes the broad range of issues we face in this area and how we will manage them to conserve and enhance the area for future generations. A summary of the Plan is available to download here.
A 5 year programme of actions which will help guide the work of the AONB partner organisations is set out in the Delivery Plan.
The following documents are also available to download
- AONB Management Plan 2014-19 (6.9MB)
- AONB Management Plan 2014-19 maps
- AONB Plan appendices
- AONB Delivery Plan
- AONB Special Qualities Report
- Final Environmental Report
- Appendix to the Environmental Report
- AONB Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Final Strategic Environmental Assessment – Post-adoption report