Join us for a BioBlitz at Trowbarrow Local Nature Reserve. We’ll be at the reserve for 24 hours straight, trying to record as much wildlife as possible in that time.
We’ll be at Trowbarrow from 6pm on Friday 1st July until 6pm on Saturday 2nd July.
Activities will include:
- A Bat Survey with Gail Armstrong (9.30pm, 1/7/2022, meeting at the Shelter Stone (SD 480 759))
- A Moth Trap (9.30am, 2/7/2022, in the Main Quarry (SD 481 758))
- Fabulous Flies: Recording Diptera (11am, 2/7/2022, in the Main Quarry (SD 481 758))
- Wildflower & other Botanical Surveys (2/7/2022)
- National Meadows Day Activities for families (2/7/2022, in the Main Quarry (SD 481 758))
To find out more or get involved contact us.