What We Do
We work in partnership and aim to achieve
• an outstanding landscape, rich in wildlife and cultural heritage
• a thriving, sustainable economy and vibrant communities
• a strong connection between people and the landscape
A Development Plan Document for Arnside & Silverdale AONB
Arnside & Silverdale AONB Development Plan Document
The publication consultation period will run from Thursday 2 November to Thursday 14 December 2017. Representations on whether the DPD is legally compliant and sound are invited.
- the principal Council offices (South Lakeland House, Kendal and Morecambe Town Hall)
- at local public inspection points including the AONB Office, Arnside.
- positively prepared,
- effective, and
- consistent with national policy.
Representations should cover succinctly all information and evidence necessary to support/justify the representation and suggest modifications precisely.
- via SLDC’s online consultation portal http://applications.
- or via a representation form which can be downloaded from www.southlakeland.gov.uk/aonb-
dpd and returned to: developmentplans@ southlakeland.gov.uk