Learn more about the landscape and heritage through walks, talks and other events. Volunteer to help at events, to carry out surveys or practical conservation tasks. Become a champion for the AONB by raising awareness in your own community and by supporting local projects.
Keer to Kent – the Landscape Trust’s magazine
Published three times a year, “Keer to Kent” is a magazine dedicated to the exploration and discussion of a wide variety of subjects associated with the Trust and the local area.
The latest edition, No. 94 Autumn/Winter 2017 looks at
- Trowbarrow – Past and Present
- Morecambe Bay – Tranquil and Treacherous
- A History of Warton – A review of a new edition of the book by John Lucas
- Spotlight on 1851 Beetham
- Saving the Limestone Pavement
- 10,000 named species of Oribatid Mites
The magazine is available from the AONB office and various local outlets, price £1.70 (free to members).
Back issues are also available at £1.00 for the recent past issue (No. 93) and 50p for No. 92, all others free, postage extra.
An index of articles, photographs and other items from the past issues of Keer to Kent is now available here. If you would like a copy of any such items, please contact the Secretary who will be pleased to help with your enquiry.
- Telephone:01524 761034
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org